Congratulations! You’ve decided to buy your Dream Home, Second Home, or an Investment Property in an Arizona Golf Course Community! Make sure you use a Golf Realty Network Agent to help you with your Purchase.
- It’s Free…Your Realtor’s commission is typically paid by the Seller.
- Golf Realty Network Member Agents are members of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and have hundreds of Golf Properties to choose from.
- A GRN Member Agent will act in your best interest and provide you with all available facts about Golf properties that could influence your decision to make an offer on a home.
- A GRN Member Agent will prepare and present your offer (purchase contract) to the seller on your behalf.
- A GRN Member Agent will give you “what if” scenarios about clauses, timeframes, and requirements in a contract.
- A GRN Member Agent will accompany you on your visit to any new home developments in Golf Communities and work with the Builder on specific terms and issues.
- A GRN Member Agent will track and manage many of the tasks required to close your transactions, such as home inspections, title insurance, home warranty, and contract deadlines.
- A GRN Member Agent has the knowledge and expertise to negotiate and resolve any problems that may arise.
The Purchase of an Arizona Golf Course Property is a major investment. A licensed, real estate professional, that happens to be a GRN Member Agent, will work by your side throughout the buying process to assure a successful home purchase.